REAL ESTATE – PROJECT MANAGER
You are an industrial or civil engineer in construction or equivalent through experience, an architect or an architectural engineer.
You have at least 5 years of work experience. You have been involved in the construction of one or several residential projects.
You have a good knowledge of construction techniques, materials and planning.
You have a good command of Dutch, French and English.
You have an eye for detail and quality.
You are polyvalent and driven and you cope well with stress.
You are a team player and a people manager.
You can work freely, autonomously and independently.
After your introductory period as project manager, you will be responsible for the complete follow-up of one or more projects from acquisition to final completion.
Your tasks include:
• Management of one or several project companies
• Creation of the requirements programme
• Composition of the design team
• Management and control of the design and permission process
• Management and control of the procurement process
• Negotiations with contractors
• Follow-up of planning, budget and quality during implementation
• Assistance with the sale of the apartments
• Guidance for Marketing
As project manager you receive internal support and the assistance of architects, engineers and several engineering firms.
Challenging residential and large-scale urban development projects with the best Belgian and European architects and engineering firms.
Growth opportunities and an attractive salary package.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org of PROJECT² – Kammenstraat 18 – 2000 Antwerpen